Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oprah DVD & Cheney Accident, I need to be sure...

If you know me, then you know, and yes, I openly admit that I am a huge Oprah Winfrey fan.

Well I’ve wanted the 20th Anniversary DVD since it was released a couple months ago, but as usually, I am broke as a joke and couldn’t afford it. Even though I made transparent hints that I wanted and was deserving of this DVD for Christmas. Of course, to no avail.

But on Valentine’s day, what was waiting for me! Yes, the The Oprah Winfrey 20th Anniversary Collection DVD. Yeah, I know this revelation will probably lose me many cool points, but hot damn I love this thing!


Seriously, I can’t stop watching it. Even the parts I don’t care about, I still watch!

Anyway, my mind is on Oprah right now and don’t have time to think about Vice President Cheney almost killing a man.


Accident, my a$$, someone please investigate, if only to be 100% sure, we can never trust anyone who has a permanent sinister grin on their face. Can't you see it? Look at that smile/smirk. When ever I see him, I feel like I can read his thoughts, and they all say "I love screwing everyone over {insert evil laugh}". I've lived long enough, and I know for sure, people who look like that are not good people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home