Monday, October 18, 2004

yeah, i know long time... i meant to call you

I don't even know why I've neglected to write. I guess its typical Camille, always forgetting stuff. Early Alzheimer disease? No, that's just my way. I'll get really excited about something new, and then forget about it. Not because my life is so busy or exciting, just because my brain forgets about stuff. What was I saying again?

I keep looking over at my stuffed monkey. It's sitting on top of one of my computer screens and it's freaking me out. I swear it keeps looking at me, and then when I turn and look at it, it turns away. Very strange and very creepy. Stupid monkey, just trying to freak me out.

I finally cleaned up my office. I found $1.73 in change. Lucky day! I can almost afford cigarettes. Oh yeah, the breaks in my car are officially metal on metal. I'm too embarrassed to drive, because the noise is extremely loud. At first I would just keep my windows rolled up and play the music really loud, I figure if I can't hear it no one else can. But now it's outrageous.

Sigh.

My arm hurts and I need a perm for my hair.

I finally sent in my Federal Income Tax Return Friday Oct. 15 (I got two extensions). I made $2,450 last year. Can you believe that!! I'm way below the poverty line. I have no idea how I survived on that amount of money. That averages out to about $204 a month! And on top of that I had to pay $374 to the government!!! You would think they would have pity on me, since, well I'm POOR and just say keep your little money. But oh-no! They want to take every little scrap. Maybe I should sell a kidney or something. No, I'll start pan handling. I'll make photo copies of my federal income tax return and pass it out to people. They will see the amount I made and have pity on me and give me their money. Yeah! I'll get rich, and won't have to report it to the government!! What a great idea.

Oh wait, I would have to actually leave the house for that and my car doesn't work. I don't even have money to catch the bus down town to pan handle. Geez, I can't even afford to be a BUM!
Yeah, my life.

PS. Please don't ask me to go into the specifics why I am so poor, it would only depress you more. Wait, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not an invalid or something, just struggling writer/entrepreneur, who is waiting for my big break. Wait, I've already said too much. Like I said, don't ask. But this is ALL TRUE. I ONLY made $2, 450 in 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home