Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Sound of One Voice Laughing

You know what is the worst thing about being alone?

Not having someone to laugh with. Seriously, laughing alone sucks.

Just sitting here watching Chappelle Show laughing and looking around and suddenly noticing there is no one here to laugh with me.

I guess I have this weird feeling of wanting to laugh with someone. I want someone else to find this funny to confirm the humor or something.

With that said, I don't necessarily feel lonely, I just wanted someone to laugh with me; not to talk, just to laugh nothing more nothing less.

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2005 at 4:09 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I definitely hear you, being alone does indeed suck. Especially around the holidays. I was just passing through, you have a great blog. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home