Sunday, May 22, 2005

"looking out for angels/just trying to find some peace"

You know life sure is funny. One minute you're down the next your feeling oh so good. Right now I feel good.

I had a nice chat with a friend I haven't heard from in a while a couple days ago and yesterday had a great meeting with my partners and realize life is good. Yeah, there are some elements of my life that totally suck, but over all, I'm doing alright. And seriously, what more can I ask for? Yeah, we all want money, friends, good health... but you know what, life is more than that. It's all about the little moments that ADD up to your life.

And lately I'm learning to treasure the little moments and they will get me through the rough times. When I'm feeling bad, I'm just going to think about the last time I felt good and reflect on that and remember this to shall pass.

I'm going to be more pro-active with my life. No more sitting on the side lines for me. I'm going to do all the things I want. Like travel, meet interesting people, write, volunteer, get married, brith some babies, get divorced, get a lover, jump out of a plane, meet George Michael, go to a taping of the Oprah Show, live down town, and inspire others to do the same.
(* all these things are subject to change, that's just what came to my head right now)

When I get older I want to look through my photo albums and tell my grand kids about all the crazy things I've done. Of course, I'll probably be doing this through an iron lung because I realize I like smoking and don't plan on quitting any time soon. Wait, I'll quit during the time I brith dem babies.

Anyway, I'm feeling really good about the future... man, this is going to be great!!!

Listening to: Fairground by Simply Red and feeling GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home