Wednesday, October 20, 2004

hey there fatty...

Okay, once again I changed my mind. I am a liar. It's not a big lie, like, "they have weapons of mass destruction" or "it's your baby". I lied about something very very stupid, so I can feel good about myself and no one would judge me for being a utter loser.

Okay... here it goes.

I keep telling everyone I exercise.

Yup, I've been boosting about how I use the treadmill for 20 minutes a day and feel great.

The truth is, I've used the treadmill about 5 -7 times and stopped.

I must admit, I've gained an awful lot of weight in the last two years and it's beginning to show. So to keep everyone at-ease, I tell them I exercise.

I know.... I KNOW!... It's a stupid thing to do. But hey, everyone makes me feel bad about my weight gain. So basically, everyone else should be mad at themselves, for forcing me to lie!

Exactly!

Sigh.

Who am I kidding. I should get off my arse and get on the treadmill. I only want to lose 20 little pounds.

If I cut ALL the hair off my body, how many pounds do you think that would be? 3 - 5 pounds? So there, all I have is 15 pounds to lose.

Please... Will someone put me out my misery... What is wrong with me?

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 10:36 PM, Blogger Wise Words said...

Camille, I know it's dangerous territory to comment on a woman's weight, but being the fearless guy that I am, here I go ...

Firstly, I personally don't like lies, unless they have a very valid reason, eg. not telling a 2 year old their mother is dead and never coming back ... having said this, I used to be a compulsive liar, and now consider myself converted to a question avoider, rather than liar ... a minor difference, but it helps me sleep better.

But in your case, I am not against your reason for lying ... I mean, I personaly don't care what people think, so I wouldn't make up something like that, but everyone is not like me. What I am more concerned with is the fact that you think you have to lie to be accepted, or something like that! From my point of view, this could mean 1 of 2 things:

a) You have no weight problem, but have issues with self-confidence

or

b) You have a weight problem, and rather than doing something about it, or letting your friends convince you too, you're lying about it and making it worse.

I mean if you really have a weight problem, maybe it is better to exercise and live healthier. Personally, i don't give a rats arse how large someone is, as long as they are healthy and looking after themselves. But then again, you prob. live in a more superficial society than myself, and maybe you are judged more by your looks than I would be.

Anyway, I don't mean to offend in any way, but I don't like people with no weight problem worrying about things like this, and also think people with a genuine weight problem should do something about it, and not just pretend they do ... I mean ultimately, who are you fooling?

wisewordsbyole.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home