Thursday, September 15, 2005

President Bush Impressed Me

President George Bush has impressed me with his Address to the Nation today. I felt he truly wanted to fix the errors which resulted from Hurricane Katrina. I now believe he understands the complexity of the situation and willing to rectify any problems.

The most significant part of the speech is when President Bush said “Poverty that has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America.” He also said “…we have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action.

For the first time in this administration, they have acknowledged racial issues. And on top of that want to resolve them!

This is amazing, I am truly shocked. Bush may be pulling through.

I will just sit back and see if all his plans actually come to fruition.

Today, I say cheers to Bush, good speech man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home