Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I want to be a Jedi!

I saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Thursday and Friday and again on Sunday. Why? Because I can’t get enough!!! I thought the movie was a great ending/beginning of the Star Wars saga.

After watching the movie I was determined to watch all the films (yes, all 5 of them!!). So I connected with my dealer and he gave me a bootleg copy of all the films (on DVD). He even had Revenge of the Sith!!! Of course his copy of the ROTS beginning text was in Thai, but the movie was in English. So I spent the holiday weekend watching ALL 6 of the films.

And I have concluded I want to be a Jedi. I have just crossed over to geek-dom.


And I am in love with Hayden Christensen. That boy is just good looking. Seriously, I’m having bad thoughts about that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home