Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm Addicted to Speed

I have recently become addicted to this damn online game. I'm finally ready to admit it. It's been three weeks and I've played over 100 times. It's really bad, I keep telling myself, "Just one more game and I'm done" or "I gotta get to level 16 then I'll stop". But I don't.

The constant mouse movements have caused my hand to occasionally cramp up. My right shoulder is in pain. I'm almost certain I've caused permanent bladder problems by refusing to get up and go to the bathroom.

I'm not sure if I should tell you what the game is, because I fear others will fall into it's trap. You see, one time you try it you're HOOKED! Believe me, don't even start. No, I will not reveal the name of this game.

Just don't let this happen to you.












If you decide not to heed my warning and really want to play the game, follow these directions.
1. Go to www.myspace.com
2. Click the link 'Games'
3. Under the section 'Boards' you will find a link that says 'SPEED'.
4. Click the link and play.

But remember I warned you about it's addictive nature, it's best to just say no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home